Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Onmyradio


This is a hot album I must admit. I was put on to this album by a very important person in my life and I really think Musiq really hit the nail on the head. If you've ever been in love please check out "Someone." I feel like every man and woman is looking for the person he describes to the T. His words are so filling and make you feel like he knows you personally and is singing about your situation.

I personally feel like that song applies in my life right now because I think I found that Someone who will put up with the things loving me can bring and all the strange and complicated things. So check that out.

Another song is Love of my Life. It's a really deep song. Dear John is one of my favorites. It's really sad but the piano in it makes it sound so beautiful so I love that track. So please please please check out this album. He's really speaking about love the way most people feel but just can't explain and put into words.

No comments: