Monday, January 12, 2009

A Kiss

Hey guys so I know I've been bad at keeping up. Actually not really I just haven't had the time. And when I do, and I look for interesting things to put up, I find none. Like who cares about Rihanna keeping a tight leash on Chris Brown because of some British chick? Who cares about what Beyonce and J-Lo are wearing at the Golden Globes? Not me!

Anyway so this past weekend we shot my first music video :) for my song A Kiss. And as soon as I get a copy of it I will definitely be premiering it here on my blog and my myspace page so keep a lookout for updates on when that will be happening!

I had a lot of fun shooting it, but it was definitely exhausting doing two 12 hour days in a row with hardly anything to eat. And parts of the video take place outside in the freezing cold, but I did it for the fans so yall better be grateful! lol jk. But nah it was a lot of fun. I also got to shoot with the guy im talking to, which made the experience one to really remember.

Our chemistry is so great and it was fun to be able to have the chance to capture that in my first music video. So despite what happens in the future, we will have the video to look at and reminisce over. I can't wait for you guys to see all my hard work. And also his too. Looking back, I realize how much he's done for me and how much he really cares about me. He took off a half day of work to come be in the video even though he had maaaad work to get done. And we got to be the couple we are and be all lovey dovey and then get in an argument. That part was hard because we hate arguing with each other :) Ok enough of the sappy shit. LOL

So be sure to stay tuned and look out for the video! And just a reminder of the album dropping in MAY! So be sure to cop it!

No comments: