Sunday, December 28, 2008

Friendships


Ok Sorry guys. I haven't been keeping my blog up to date so I'm trying to do that now. So much has happened to me this week/end that's its crazy. I'm going to try to summarize.

So basically my best friend let me get disrespected by her white friend various times and did nothing to stop her. Then we're in the club, next thing I know we're leaving because supposedly my best friend was in a fight, that I didn't even see, but somehow I'm not a friend because I didn't use my X-Ray vision and mind reading abilities to know not only that there was a fight going on on the other side of the room, but that my best friend was involved. So because of my neglect to use these powers, I was stranded in NY.

Now first and foremost, NEVER EVER EVER leave your best friend stranded in a location. It's seriously not a good look. No matter the issues before hand, ya'll can both get in the car and not speak, and then resolve those issues like grown ups at a later date. But do NOT leave your friend. It's so sad too. Because after everything that happened we could have dealt with these issues. But once you leave someone somewhere, its a wrap because they never can trust you with their lives again. So moral of the story, don't leave your friend anywhere it's not a good look and it will definitely end a friendship. SMH.

No comments: