Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Night


Ok so here we are back to keeping it 100. So I had a date last night. The end. LOL JK Nah. He was a sweetheart. Very polite, very level headed, extremely goal-oriented, smart, etc. He's definitely the type I could bring home to my mom. Graduated from college with degrees in Accounting and Finance, etc. I'm going to try not to put too much out there LOL in case he reads this LOL.

But yeah. We vibe, we had fun together, and I don't think either of us stopped smiling all night lol. AND he took me to my fav restaurant of all time!! Yup yall know it, OLIVE GARDEN lol. Can't get enough of that place. Oh, I forgot, yes he's fine lol. Won't go into details but hes definitely easy on the eyes lol.

We had alot in common and he seems to be a genuinely good guy. Unfortunately other dudes are good at pretending they are too and so it's too soon to judge whether he really is or not, so I'll keep ya'll updated.

As I said before I'm not really ready to get back out in the dating world right now and during our talk, he could definitely tell that I was still hurt, which I am. But each day is getting easier and I hope that he doesn't have to suffer for the mistakes of the idiot before him. We'll see I guess. Aight that's enough, I don't need yall ALL in my business LOL jk. Stay Tuned :)

No comments: