Thursday, December 18, 2008

This Character


Honestly. I just don't even know what to say to this kid. First of all you got all this money making raps that a 5 year old could come up with. Second, I honestly believe that this is just a publicity stunt. Who in the world is paying attention to this kid that doesn't have a curfew? Exactly.

I mean I hope he not only cleans up his act and stop teaching kids to supersoak women, but that he also lyrically starts giving us things that rappers like Jay-Z, Nas, T.I., and Lil Wayne had to give to get to the top. I seriously hope that the bullshit he was spitting out didn't take too much effort because if it did, honestly, that needs to be a sign. Anyone could write a rap about a stupid ass dance. SMH.

On a lighter note, he is kind of cute for a little foolish ass youngin.

No comments: