Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Next Man


So, as I told yall, I'm keeping it 100. And I've been going through some shit. It's ashame. It really is. When you find a man you think can prove to you that all men aren't liars, cheaters, selfish, and whatever else, and then he becomes another statistic. Well that's whats going on in my life right now.

I trusted him. Told him things. Cared about him. Wanted to make him happy. And in the end I'm the one hurt. Now I know/ hope this will eventually pass and I won't be upset. But honestly, I'm done with men. It's sad to say, and I never thought I'd say it because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but this time I truly mean it. I've seen way too many people, including my mom, go through these types of situations and they continue to get themselves hurt.

So anyone I date, or talk to, let me apologize right now. It's not your fault that you're now going to miss out on the great person that I am, but the fault of your species. I refuse to give myself again to get hurt again. So honestly, don't expect much from me, because I gave all I could and honestly feel like I have nothing left.

And to any female in the same situation, trust me. I feel you. It's the last thing you want to feel, but essentially is a realization we have to come to. And from what I've heard, white men don't put you through this type of nonsense but that's another post. I wish anyone in similar situations all the luck in the world.

So honestly, to all you dudes who come at me spitting the same old bull shit "that was him, I can make you happy, blah blah, blah," I can't hear it anymore. I can't give myself anymore.

1 comment:

rey said...

Men suck. Woman suck. Love sucks.

Now that we got that out the way... live you're life. You can't guard yourself from being hurt. Shit happens. If try to hold back and not show the next guy what a great person that you are, you may be missing out as much as he is.

So my 2 cents in a nutshell... move on, it's never to late to start over...