Monday, December 8, 2008

This Blog Thing


Hey guys. So I'm new to this blog thing. But I thought I'd give it a try. As a new up and coming artist, I thought you all would enjoy coming along with me for the ride in these beginning steps. I've gotten alot of love and support and thought this would make me feel closer to you all besides the myspace page. I'd love to hear you comments, critiques, questions you have, whether they range from understanding my personality, to what I think about other artists, to whatever else you guys can come up with. I want you to be able to relate to you, and create music that you want to hear. So as we prepare for the mixtape and the album coming out in April, I want you all to be apart of what's to come. I want you all to get opportunities to be apart of the music video, other performances, promotion team etc. So again, thanks for your support, and you can start coming with any questions you have, and I'll be sure to answer them, honestly and truthfully, as I think many artists sugar coat way too much. Love you guys. And keep visiting myspace.com/joellastill.

No comments: