Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Who is Beyonce really?


Theres something about this chick. Seriously. Beyonce is definitely a power house singer, she's on the top of her game, but something just doesn't seem quite right about her. Theres a sense of fakeness and phoniness that shines through all of her interviews, that could possibly hurt her if she wants to keep her current fan base (which she is slowly but surely losing.) Like I said, don't get me wrong, I can definitely bang to that Sasha Fierce album, but her personality...I don't know. I mean she couldn't even reach out to JHud during her tragedy. SMH.
My best friend also thinks that without Jay-Z she had no swag, which I think is a hilarious idea, because I think it's actually true. She was kind of corny pop star ish (Bills, Bills, Bills, etc.) but still great, everyone loved DC (who didn't?) But she definitely could never have pulled off that Diva song without Jay. Seriously. Think about it. That NY swag definitely had an influence on her and this Sasha Fierce character. And although the Single Ladies song is the ladies anthem right now, it definitely sounds like Will Smith's Switch song, and is similar to Got Me Bodied.
So yeah, I'm not hating, to all you die hard Beyonce fans, but honestly, who is this chick without the blonde weave?

No comments: