Sunday, December 21, 2008

Seven Pounds


Ok so I had another date last night, and we went and saw Seven Pounds. Boy was that movie interesting.

First off, Will Smith. Mmm Mmm Mmmmm. That's literally all I can say. Even in his vulnerable state (as the character) he was looking mighty scrumptious lol. Seriously! Who would have thought the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was going to be like this!? His acting skills are tremendous, as usual, in the film. I could really feel for the character, and that's something that's not easy to do.

Second, (NO IM NOT GOING TO RUIN THE MOVIE) the movie is an interesting concept. The ending is bittersweet, and makes you think about your own life and the things you take for granted and how you treat others. It's a really good movie and had me thinking about the things I've done in my life. So, I urge you all to go out and see that! AND after to really reflect on your own life and how you can make it better.

And the date. LOL Nosy people! Nah, nothing much to tell. It was a good date. We had a few laughs, couple emotional things (due to the movie), and we really enjoyed each other's company. And like I said it's too soon, but he still seems very genuine. It's clear that he takes pride in catering to the women in his life, so this might be a good look. Ok that's enough lol.

Go see Seven Pounds!

No comments: