Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Samaratin?



Ok so I saw this video and I just seriously don't know what to say. I mean I know in driver's education they taught you that you shouldn't move a body in a car crash because you don't know how severely the person is injured and you may injure them during rescue. However, I would have honestly tried to do the same thing. If I thought the car could possibly catch fire, and there was no definite time of help arriving (because the police have been extremely sketchy these days if you've been paying attention) I would try to get the person out of the vehicle.

So for them to even describe it as careless and treating her like a rag-doll, is ridiculous. And they should honestly feel ashamed for suing someone willing to risk his life to save her.

No comments: